-- New Jersey Presidential Quiz
1) Which presidents were graduates of Princeton?
2) Which former president, while getting into his bathtub in his room at a Cape May hotel, overflowed the tub, drenching diners in the floor below?
3) Who was the first person from New Jersey appointed by a president as a justice of the Supreme Court of the United States?
4) Which future president was shot down during World War II in a plane built in New Jersey and used a parachute made in New Jersey?
5) Which president was born and died in New Jersey?
6) Who was the first president to stay during the summer in Cape May?
7) What was the name of the mistress of President Warren Harding who gave birth to their illegitimate daughter in Asbury Park on October 22, 1919?
8) Who are the seven presidents for whom the 'Church of the Seven Presidents' in Long Branch is named?
9) Where in New Jersey was General Ulysses S. Grant traveling to on the night President Lincoln was shot?
10) Which President came to Trenton to speak at the commemoration of the 150th anniversary of the two battles of Trenton during the Revolutionary War?